Fibrelite Manufactures an Extensive Range of Composite Manhole Covers to Fit Every Access Requirement
Fibrelite manhole covers now provide access solutions for every sector and remain the industry standard in retail fueling, specified by all major oil companies.
Covers come as standard with a C250 (25 tonne) load rating, for use in areas with slow moving traffic, or a D400/HS25 (40 tonne) load rating, for use in areas experiencing heavy wheel traffic – such as diesel lanes, truck stops or bus depots. Load ratings from B125 (12.5 tonne) to F900 (90 tonne) are available on request.
Custom covers can be made in any colour or even incorporate custom logos or markings moulded into the upper surface of the cover for product or brand identification.
Light Enough to Remove By Hand. Strong Enough for Any Application A15-F900
With an unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio, lightweight Fibrelite trench covers are available in a range of load ratings (from 1.5 to 90 tonnes) to suit every application and every budget. Easy-to-remove, safe and available in an almost limitless range of RAL colours, sizes and configurations, each cover is designed to deliver years of trouble-free service even in the harshest environments.
Benefits at a Glance
- Lightweight – no lifting injuries
- Ergonomic, single person removal and replacement with Fibrelite lifting handle
- Load ratings from B125 to F900 (EN 124)
- Will not corrode
- Watertight with proven performance under load
- Unaffected by underground gases and most chemicals
- Round, square and rectangular (wide range of sizes)
- No bolts required
- Anti-slip surface – no costly injury claims
- Conductive and non-conductive available
- Monolithic structure eliminates delaminating
- Available in any colour – UV stable so will not flake or crack
- Excellent insulator against heat
- Eliminates risk of theft due to no scrap/resale value
- Securing systems available
Cost Benefit Summary
- The Fibrelite cover will be a one-time charge as it will not be stolen for scrap value
- Covers will not corrode or need to be painted
- No hinges or mechanical parts which will seize up or fail and need replacing
- Very low maintenance
- Lightweight, zero risk of back/finger injuries (zero cost from employee insurance claims)
- Covers will not leave a dangerous open hole in the ground (zero cost from public injury claims)